Here’s how it works:
I put a link to a “virtual meeting” giving you a time and day. (see below) — the link is the underlined part starting with “https:”
- You click on that link in your computer, tablet or (wifi-equipped) phone. Make sure you are connected to wifi if you are using a tablet or phone!
- You will be asked to install a free application. Once you have downloaded the application, you should be able to click on the “link” I sent and have the program open.
- I recommend that you test your computer’s microphone and speakers… the program will prompt you, and then use them for the blether.
- That should bring you pictures and sound from everyone on the chat.
- Make sure you have your favourite beverage! Blethering sometimes needs lubrication.
If you have any questions, give me a call and I can walk you through the process. So…here’s your invitation to have a “virtual” blether! – by Zoom – come, see how it works! Friday Morning (March 27) at 10:00am
Bob Wallace is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Friday Morning Blether
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking this link: https://zoom.us/j/898360769
Meeting ID: 898 360 769